About the Grant
To help young researchers attend academic conferences and strengthen their communication and cooperation with experts in their fields, Medjaden established the Academic Conference Grant for Young Scientists, which is designed to help Chinese graduate students and young scientists to attend conferences where they can share their ideas and research with international scholars. As of December 2023, the Medjaden Academic Conference Grant for Young Scientists had successfully supported 20 youth scholars in attending academic conferences in China or abroad, with a total funding amount of RMB86000.00.
Criteria for Applicants
1. The applicant must have an abstract that has been accepted as an oral presentation or a poster by a Chinese or international academic conference.
2. The applicant must be the first author and the conference presenter, aged 35 years or younger, and have never received any form of support from Medjaden.
3. The amount of the scholarship is decided by the conference location (in China or abroad) and size.
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The applicant (first author and conference participant) must complete and sign the application form.
2. The application form must also be signed by the head of the applicant’s research department or the director of the department, and stamped with the official seal of the research department.
3. Electronic versions of the required documents must be submitted, including the application form, acceptance or invitation letter from the conference organizer, and a copy of proof of age (such as ID card, student card, or work permit).
4. The electronic version of the application form and scanned copies of related documents should be sent to email@example.com.If approved, the applicant must provide hard copies of the documents.