To support the development of education and provide practical assistance for academically outstanding graduate students who have financial difficulties in completing their studies in Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Medjaden has partnered with the Tongji Medical College Overseas Alumni Association (TJMCOAA) to jointly launch the Medjaden-Tongji Medical College Overseas Alumni Association Biomedical Postgraduate Scholarship ( Medjaden-TJMCOAA Scholarship).
As of December 2023, the Medjaden-TJMCOAA Scholarship program had supported 40 students.
Applicants must be full-time, first-year master’s degree and doctoral degree candidates of Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science & Technology.
1. Medjaden provides RMB15000 per year in funding for the program. The program supports five graduate students annually (including two master’s degree candidates and three doctoral degree candidates), each of whom receives RMB3000.
2. Medjaden and Tongji Medical College jointly present certificates and scholarships to student recipients.
3. Scholarship recipients and other short-listed candidates are given preference when applying for part-time jobs, internships, or full-time jobs with Medjaden. Recipients can also apply for a one-time reimbursement of travel expenses for going home during the Spring Festival holidays (applicable only to train tickets, excluding soft berth tickets or high-speed rail tickets).
4. The scholarship application period is open from October 1 to October 31 every year.
1. Applicants must have excellent academic records and motivation, with good character.
2. Applicants must be from a family with financial need.
3. Preference is given to orphaned or disabled students, students from families of martyrs, or students whose parents are incapacitated.
4. Applicants must be recommended by their department/school.
1. Failed one or more courses in college or graduate school;
2. Committed fraud and other academic misconduct in academic research;
3. Received any disciplinary action in school;
4. Provided false information or materials during the application process.